Sunday, August 17, 2008

Q&A What's the right thing to do with dating multiple women?

Kat, 

I recently went on an online dating site and it seems I have hit the pussy jackpot!  I lined up 6 girls that i am attracted to and scheduled them all for back to back dates.  After 3 weeks, I still have 4 on the line and it's time for the "I'm coming over to cook for you" date.  It's a sure thing!  I know it's okay to date more than one girl, but what is the noble rule for fucking?  Can I sample them all and see which one is the most freaky, or do I need full disclosure with each one?  It's not like I'm leading them on, we're just dating and having some kicks.  I think they understand this. What is the right thing to do?  

Yours Truly, 

Long Line Fisherman

Long Line Fisherman,

The right thing to do goes back to you being absolutely sure they understand whatever it is you're wanting.  Honesty, honesty, honesty... from both genders.  This means, if you tell your girl(s) you're into getting your kicks off right now, and she says any form of "that's totally cool", she better also stand by that, and has no griping to do when she realizes she isn't going to change you into Mr. Marriage Material.  

I've found the best way to be honest, but not over the top, with on-line dating is to mark the what you're looking for, in this case, as "Play."  And you may want to possibly add, "Friendship."  If you do mark "Long Term Relationship" or any variance there of, she may not be as understanding as you think.  

You may worry if you'll ever get laid again with what I'm suggesting.  But, there are many women out there who are also looking for the similar.  Just as you would mark "Long Term Relationship" if you're really into that, and would thus find women also seeking this, be bold and make sure you've set the groundwork from the beginning.  Then, you can do exactly as you marked and if you have any doubts you can simply remind yourself of your good intentions by looking back at your profile page.  

In the meantime, if you happen to meet some girl for whom you really fall, you can take it from there with her.  But, don't be surprised if she points out her on-line dating page as "Play."  

Kat 

No comments: